Marcelo Frusin is an Argentinian artist who works for the US comic book market.
Frusin's style resembles his fellow Argentine artist Eduardo Risso (100 Bullets). Like Risso, Frusin has worked with Brian Azzarello on the Vertigo title Hellblazer where his work has become well known, before joining Azzarello on Loveless (with countryman Leonardo Manco taking over on Hellblazer art duties). He has also contributed to other Vertigo titles including Flinch, Weird War Tales and Weird Western Tales Special.
In addition to his work for Vertigo, Frusin also illustrated two issues of Magnus, Robot Fighter, and a story for X-Men Unlimited. For the Italian publisher Universo, he has illustrated the Niko Slavo series in Intrepido magazine.
- X-Man #191-194 (with writers Tom DeFalco and Steven T. Seagle, co-pencils by Chris Bachalo and inks by Jose Marzan Jr. and Tim Townsend, Junior Press, 1998)
- Magnus Robot Fighter #14 and #18 (with Tom Peyer, Acclaim Comics, 1998)
- Hellblazer #143, 151-156, 158-161, 164-167, 170-174, 177-180, 184-186, 189-193 and 197-200 (Vertigo, 1999–2004)
- Setting Sun (with Warren Ellis, includes Hellblazer #143, 1999, tpb, 2004, ISBN 1-40120-245-4)
- Good Intentions (with Brian Azzarello, collects Hellblazer #151-156, 2000–2001, tpb, 2002, ISBN 1-56389-856-X)
- Freezes Over (with Brian Azzarello, includes Hellblazer #158-161, 2001, tpb, 2003, ISBN 1-56389-856-X)
- Highwater (with Brian Azzarello, includes Hellblazer #164-167, 170-174, 2001–2002, tpb, 2004, ISBN 1-40120-223-3)
- Red Sepulchre (with Mike Carey, includes Hellblazer #177-180, 2002–2003, tpb, 2005, ISBN 1-40120-485-6)
- Black Flowers (with Mike Carey, includes Hellblazer #184-186, 2003, tpb, 2005, ISBN 1-40120-499-6)
- Staring at the Wall (with Mike Carey, includes Hellblazer #189-193, 2003–2004, tpb, 2006, ISBN 1-40120-929-7)
- Stations of the Cross (with Mike Carey, includes Hellblazer #197-200, 2004, tpb, 2006, ISBN 1-40121-002-3)
- "First Among Men" (with Joe Pruett, in Weird Western Tales vol. 2 #2, DC Comics, May 2001)
- Loveless (with Brian Azzarello, Vertigo, 2005–2008)